Mode of Writing
The consumer can:
- skim through the text,
- mechanically search it,
- jump in it,
- read it in ones own pace, and
- return and read it over again.
And furthermore in the production process, the producer:
- can read what he has written so far and be inspired for the following text,
- can return in the text and change it,
- can change the sequence of the text, and
- has the text to himself until he considers it done and hand it over to reading.
Figure 5. Features of a written text.